Thursday 20 February 2014

Final Year - Nursing Student



Hello my lovelies! I have been really lazy with my blogging recently and I apologize. I've just started my final year in university. It has finally arrived. How did that happen? I remember being a first year student and panacking about what pens and books I should take for my first day, whether I would ever understand any of the anatomy and physiology, If i would make any friends. Now I'm in my final year and I really don't care about the pens and I did pretty well in my Anatomy and Physiology exam, and I have met some amazing people.

I can't believe how much I have achieved in the last 2 years. There's a lot of pressure this year and a lot for me to worry about but with the amazing support. I definitely won't give up with the end so close. I will be keeping you guys updated about my journey to becoming a nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment