Thursday 6 June 2013

Review: Moroccan Argan Oil





Hey dolls! So Recently I've become a totally obsessed with oils recently. Something which is an absolute staple in my haircare routine is argan and moroccon oil. They really do make the world of difference to your hair, leaving it sleek, shiny and in all round better condition.

It's not an overly greasy formula and has the same effect on my hair higher end brands do. It works best on wet hair. . The oil itself softens the cuticles of the hair due to the added keratin which leaves it feeling silky soft and easy to style. I'm not usually a fan of freshly washed hair when it comes to styling as I find it quite unmanageable but after using this it leaves a nice enough consistency to style as normal.

I'm really impressed by this little gem. I'll definitely repurchase this time and time again . You need the smallest amount to cover the mid lengths and ends of the hair, so this will last a good while. Have you tried this oil? What did you think of this?

2 comments:

  1. Much interesting recommendation regarding Morocco Argan Oil (huile d'argan maroc)! In present time, if an author needs to promote his blog in front of plenty of visitors, then one should must take care of several things which can make a blog totally perfect including its fine quality content as well as ideal presentation which could allure a reader. If a content includes such elements it will be surely one of the optimum quality blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex! Thank you for your input however I really don't know how to use HTML code therefore my layout lacks an alluring presentation

      Delete