Thursday 28 March 2013

Review: Clinique high impact extreme volumne mascara




Hello my beauties! Let's Talk about lashes shall we? I am someone who is obsessed with getting long luscious lashes however I've been struggling to find a mascara that I absolutely love.
What I can tell you is the new Clinique mascara that I have brought does not disappoint! The big brush allows you to coat your lashes quickly and easily without the ugly clumps. The mascara is not thick and stodgy which allows me to build up as many coats as I want therefore I can go from Au Natutel to va va voom in 3 strokes.

It also has phenomenal staying power - this stays put all day without flaking. I am beyond impressed! I totally love the Clinique high impact extreme volume mascara and I am recommending it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment