Friday 7 June 2013

Review: Urban Decay Blow Lip Plumper



All the celebrities is sporting the plump lips look for the summer, however, not everyone was blessed with gorgeous plump lips so what's a girl to do?


While browsing Amazon one day for lip plumpers, I stumbled across one of my favorite makeup brands, Urban Decay. Urban Decay is an amazing brand which has gorgeous makeup products that give you that bold and beautiful looks. The Urban Decay Blow Lip Plumper features a long tube that comes with wand applicator for easy application. I wasn't sure what to expect when I first tried the product, especially with the claimed numbing sensation rather than most lip glosses which usually give a tingling sensation. I used the wand and applied generously around my lips. It took a few minutes to feeling the numbing sensation, but it definitely starts to numb your lips and you will certainly feel it. The brush picked up almost nothing. I had to dip it in two or three times to get enough to coat my lips.As for plumper and fuller lips, I didn't notice any change. Another downside is that you may find yourself re-applying often since the gloss wears off in a few hours.

Overall, I would rate the Urban Decay Blow Lip Plumper a 2/5. It's a lip plumper that will help you avoid a burning sensation. I have to apply too much for too little of an effect

2 comments:

  1. We wanted to try a new place for our Family Pumpkin Patch adventure this year, we are down to 4 adults. We tried Plumper because we heard they were less commercial and less busy than some of the other farms in the area. Boy was I mis-informed. best lip plumper

    ReplyDelete