Thursday 25 July 2013

Review: Ocean Spray Cranberry and Raspberry Juice & Craisins





Hello readers! The amazing people from Ocean Spray chose me as a winner to their Red cool bag competition.

I won this really cute stylish red patent cooler bag. The bag came flat and went straight into my freezer and within a few hours they were ready to go. The mini cooler actually isn't very mini in my opinion. I can easily fit a sandwich box, a bottle of water and a snack inside with it easily shutting and staying shut. The bag has two metallic closures as well as a handle which makes it easy to carry.  I am not a great lover of cranberries but when Ocean Spray sent me this cran-Raspberry, I thought I'd give it a try as I love raspberries. Don't be fooled by these small boxes as they are packed with flavor The cranberry has a really tart taste however the sweetness of the raspberries kicked in after. The combination is very light and subtle. I absolutely love the combination. The drink is a lovely deep red color and is incredibly smooth. You do notice a smell to the drink straight away; the berry flavors will instantly hit you.

The two fruits have such a crisp, clean taste when paired together. These drinks are great for a pick-me-up during the day or when you want something healthy to drink besides water. They leave you craving their cran-raspberry goodness long after the drink is gone.


I also got a packet of Craisins. Whenever I think of cranberries, I immediately think of tart or sour however this product isn't like that at all! They taste nothing like you would imagine a cranberry to taste. They are very sweet with a slightly tangy finish. You will be pleasantly surprised when you try them because I know I was. I now use craisins anywhere I would use raisins, including mixing them in my cereal and adding them to my muffins. The taste is a perfect balance of sweet-tartness and the texture resembles the wrinkled softness of a raisin. As I anticipated, they are a yummy addition to a handful of mixed nuts or cashews. I think I am a newly converted cranberry lover. So if you guys have tried any of these products, let me know what you thought below.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment