Friday 7 June 2013

Review: W7 Lip Plumping Gloss



Hello My Bella's

Recently I Have been obsessed with getting those big perfect kissable lips so I have a whole draw full of lip plumping promises. Recently I found this beauty steal for only £1.99 online.

There are a lot of glosses that can leave your lips feeling sticky and irritate them leaving you no choice other than to wipe it off and start all over again. The W7 Kiss Me Lip Plumping gloss feels more like a moisturizing balm with the glossy beautiful sheen without the thick consistency many other lip glosses tend to have. I like the packaging. It has a thin smooth consistency which makes it easy to apply to your lips. The thing I love most about this is that it doesn't have a strong tingling when you put it on which can sometimes be irritating.


Now to the question you've all been wondering…does it actually plump your lip? Well... No! They didn't look any fuller at all. It did stay on for hours though and gave my lips an amazing sexy shine, so if you want fuller Angelina Jolie lips, I would go for something different but if you want a nice lip-gloss which leaves your lips looking shiny and kissable (and at only 1,99), this cute little tube is great.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information... Keep sharing..

    If you want to make any kind of changes in the shape or size of your lips, then you can use the Best Lip Plumper that is provided by fullips, the company offers a wide range of options in natural lip plumper that can provide you perfect lips.

    ReplyDelete