Sunday 23 June 2013

Review: Yum! Spread



Hello my beauties!

I was really looking forward to this particular Bzz campaign! I have always been a fan of soft cheeses - normally I opt for supermarket own brands and indulge a little when Philadelphia is on offer! So this was a perfect campaign for my taste buds.

I used my free sample of the garlic&herb soft cheese spread as soon as i recieved it. . The packaging is black and contrasts so much in comparison to other products on the shelf! I found this very appealing on first impressions - they look smart, sleek and like high end products. As soon as I arrived home I was eager to try the soft cheese - it certainly didn't disappoint! On removing the lid, the product had a foil seal to keep in the freshness, which I expected as similar products are packaged in this way. The cheese itself is soft and smooth texture. It spreads lovely and tastes delicious! If you are a fan of garlic then don't be shy! I'm using any excuse to put a bit of it on every meal now..! I personally spread a thin layer on a crispbread for a healthier snack :) I will definitely be buying more YUM products in future.



No comments:

Post a Comment